BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

START FROM 13/6/2010

2010年5月13日星期四

damn!!!what a fuck 8po!!!

juz arrive tuisyen centre,
i saw yong sheng,
and he told me,
y i wan scold jenny lee,
i say i din,
but he say he saw me post the status in fb,
say me scold her 8po..
but i din remember gt such tis thing,
so.,
i am very angry!
then he told me,
jenny lee is so angry about tis thing.,
i think think think...
think dao ady,
tat thing is long time ago ady...
when i and her friendship break up tat time,
tat so long ady,
long dao,i cant remember tat ady,
duno y ,
tat 8po so angry wor,
she can scold ppl bt she think she cant gv ppl scold d,
she scold me such as what jibai fucking oso can!
but i juz scold her bac 8po!
she cannot jor wor...
恼羞成怒ady..
write my full name in her fb status there,
and scold me jibai fucking again wor...
duno y gt such tis ppl d...
so sohai 1...
haizz...
say dao her jiu bosong..
very fa hao n jelous 1...
c dao gt liang zai,
like十月芥菜,
whatever do wat,
oso dun knw shy hw 2 write!!
go save her number into the boy phone!
so cheap...
so,
难怪他的感情,
oso cant long...
BCOZ...
she oso use tis way to knw boy..
including her bf loh...
all boy gt girl wan knw ,
oso accept d lah..
so mah no choose lah,
she come then he eat loh..
hao po alway like tat,
and tis ppl ah..
dun knw jelous wat,
brain gt problem d~
cannot gv her brother good wif other girl d wor...
say many many wan them break up..
i din bring wallet she say me is designedly d..
gt purpose d..
wan her brother money..
so wilfully dun wan bring..
sot d her..
jelous i can use his money ah??!!
say me is designedly d...
so sohai,
say ppl,
dun think herself 1st...
fa hao!!1
if u din make me betahan,
i nt will write u at blog!
i cant put up wif tis ady...
sohai !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

say me to be in love wif her brother is lie his money d...
time will be to prove everything,
nobody will say me lie him!!!!
and!!!
pls u dun disturb me ady!!
if u dun wan me write u wat 8po wat hao po!
u better diam diam n dun write such wat sohai thing to scold me!
u think better!
is u wan write mw 1st d...
nt me!!!!
u can write me!!!
i oso can!!!!
dun think u gt so many ppl help u!!!
so tat i will scare u!!!!

0 评论: