BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

START FROM 13/6/2010

2011年2月22日星期二

buffet day♥

Monday 21/2/2011


my dear off day .

maylenie and yuki call me to join them hv a buffet lunch .

after skul,
prepare myself as fast as i can.

go dear's house for waiting him.
3pm,meet yuki n take taxi to lot 10.

but the taxi driver stops at time square= =
so finally we need walk to lot 10 from time square.LOL

so bad!

after meet maylenie

then we hv our lunch in lot 10 shabu 1 buffet.

1 person rm22 onli!

*pic*






hehe.

dun kill me ah..
about 6.15pm.

we finish our lunch and decided hv a movie in pavilion.
all movie i oso watch ady.

but they wan watch wat women want.
finally i c the same movie 1 more time= =

but tat is nice and funny.

before go bac.
dear buys for me 200gm famous amos cookies.





and then go sasa looking for mascara.
finally i get it!

my dream comestic brand.
DOLLY WINK mascara



and buy a promotion item.
DR.YOUNG pore eraser balm.




i leave dear 1 person stand outside SASA.

sorry for waiting me 40 minit.
wait until lot 10 also close ady.

sorry ya~
1030pm,bac home.

1100pm arrive home,

started miss my dear again.


 

 

0 评论: